This position requires a highly motivated and experienced individual with a passion for providing outstanding customer experiences. The Restaurant Supervisor will oversee daily operations, supervise staff, and maintain high standards of service, cleanliness and assist with organising events.
· Responsibility for opening and closing the Restaurant and cashing up.
· Supervise and motivate restaurant team to deliver exceptional customer service.
· Provide guidance and training to ensure all team members adhere to established service standards, etiquette, and company policies.
· Monitor service quality and customer satisfaction to ensure an exceptional dining experience.
· Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, as well as food handling and hygiene standards.
· Recommending dishes and drinks with full knowledge of product and daily specials
· Communicating with customers to resolve complaints and ensure satisfaction.
· Foster a positive work environment by promoting teamwork, communication, and professional growth.
· Adhering to checklists provided, keeping the restaurant clean and orderly at all times
· Upselling products to enhance sales and customers experience
· Answering phones and greeting customers in a timely manner, running food, drinks and resetting tables
· Building rapport with the customers, getting to know regulars and chatting in a friendly professional manner to guests.
· Experience in restaurant industry and ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Professional and outgoing personality with good level of English
· Patient and friendly with demonstrated experience in problem solving
· Flexible – Available evenings, weekends when events are taking place
The ideal candidate must have a professional and friendly approach and must be focused on providing excellent customer service with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced restaurant with the ability to work under pressure and manage a team. They must be a team player and have the ability to multi task. The ideal candidate should be passionate and enthusiastic about the role, enjoy serving and interacting with our customers. Our aim is to ensure our customer needs are met to the highest standards and if you believe you are the ideal candidate and can help us achieve this, we would be delighted to have you on our team.
30+ hours per week
· Restaurant: 2 years (preferred)
To apply email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org