Job Title: Waiting Staff.
Working Hours: Generally 10am-2pm Mon – Fri
Part-Time Position (up to 20 hours per week) including weekends and holidays until December 31, 2021 (with possible extension subject to funding). As this post is funded by the Community Services Programme, preference will be given to applicants that are in receipt of a payment from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 21ST MAY
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food and drink
- Using the till
- Clearing tables
- Setting tables
- Taking bookings for events
- Keeping the counter area stocked, clean and tidy
- Ensuring the restaurant is clean and tidy
- Cleaning toilets
- Hoovering and washing floors throughout the building.
- Working evenings and weekends when required.
- General cleaning throughout the building.
- Delivering meals on wheels when needed
- Any other work deemed necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong team player who is highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to forge strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Customer-focused with experience of dealing with the general public.
- Previous restaurant experience would be an advantage.
- Previous bar experience would be an advantage.
- Good time management skills.
- Driving licence and own vehicle
LATCH CLG is an equal opportunities employer
*Preference will be given to applicants that are in receipt of a payment from the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. 70% rule applies to this project – i.e. 70% of employees with the exception of the Programme Manager should fulfil the Eligibility criteria – Person in receipt of Jobseeker’s Benefit (JB), Jobseeker’s Assistance (JA), one parent family payment (OPF) or the Jobseeker Transitional Payment or Persons in receipt of disability allowance (DA), invalidity pension, blind persons pension or other disability benefit or Travellers in receipt of Jobseeker’s Benefit or Jobseeker’s Assistance or one parent family benefit or Stabilised and recovering drug mis‐users or People employed from Tús, Gateway, Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible. Former RSS workers who were previously CE participants are also eligible or Ex‐prisoners