Events Assistant/Tour Guide
6 Month Maternity Leave Cover
Start Date: 20th March
30 Hours Per Week
Successful applicant will be expected to:
- Deliver guided tours to various groups including senior citizens, social clubs, schools and families.
- Set up and supervise escape rooms.
- Assist with event coordination, idea generation and event planning from creation to completion.
- Respond to event enquiries and bookings via telephone, email and social media.
- Assist with the setting up of spaces in line with event requirements.
- Actively participate in events such as Murder Mystery Nights.
- Assist with marketing through social media, email and leafleting.
- Assisting in The Courthouse Bistro
Ideal candidate will be creative, committed, have good interpersonal skills, knowledge of social media, good computing skills, and an eagerness to try to new things. Knowledge of graphic design/photoshop is also highly desirable. They will also be required for occasional evening and weekend events.
Training will be provided to the successful candidate in relation to guided tours, escape rooms and social media posting.
Cover Letters and C.V. can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped into The Old Courthouse in person.