Job Vacancy – Waiting Staff
20 Hours Per Week
This is a funded position on the Community Services Programme, eligibility criteria applies.
To apply please contact us on (074) 91 41733 or email email@example.com
Job Description – Waiting Staff
- Taking orders for food and drink
- Serving food and drink
- Using the till
- Clearing tables
- Setting tables
- Taking bookings for events
- Keeping the counter area stocked, clean and tidy
- Ensuring the restaurant is clean and tidy
- Cleaning toilets
- Hoovering and washing floors in restaurant, reception and Manus Room.
- Working evenings and weekends when required.
- General cleaning throughout the building.
- Any other work deemed necessary.
- Person in receipt of Jobseeker’s
Benefit (JB), Jobseeker’s Assistance
(JA), one parent family payment (OPF)
or the Jobseeker Transitional Payment
- Persons in receipt of disability allowance, invalidity pension or blindperson’s pension;
- Travellers in receipt of jobseeker’s payments or One Parent Family Payment;
- Stabilised and recovering drug misusers;
- People with convictions who are in contact with the Probation Service