Job Description Restaurant Supervisor
29 Hours Per Week
This is a funded position on the Community Services Programme, eligibility criteria applies.
To apply please contact us on (074) 91 41733 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties of Restaurant Supervisor include but are not limited to the following:
- Opening up restaurant and preparing for start of service
- Supervision of staff in the restaurant on a daily basis
- Helping in the kitchen when necessary
- Cashing up, recording and entering daily takings
- Banking takings on a weekly basis
- Taking food and drink orders
- Serving food and drink
- Answering the phone, taking bookings and dealing with enquiries
- Ensure that all areas of the building are clean including reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, toilet.
- Let the manager know when any stock such as napkins, cutlery, glasses etc needs to be ordered
- Record and report any staffing problems, customer complaints or comments to the manager
- Ensuring rooms are set up for meetings
- Assisting the manager with driving sales and business development activities.
- Working weekends.
Administrative Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Inputting of daily supplier invoices to Sage accounts
- Raising of customer invoices
- Filing of invoices
- Filing pay slips
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Have a genuine interest in food and wine service
- Lead & train staff to a high level of customer service
- Have excellent customer service & communication skills
- Be an excellent team leader
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work
- Experience in a similar role or relevant training in supervision or hospitality management